From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with input reading

Hi guys. I made a .vi that generates an output signal and it reads in input. I could not change in real time, frequency and amplitude, in the sense that changing the values ​​of these two quantities there were not changes. I must press stop and then i set the new values ​​to get the desired changes. This is because I had not added a while loop. At the time that I included the while loop with regard to output it's ok. The problem is reading input. If through two cables i connect the output pins with the input pins of my card daq i can not display the signal that I'm creating and I do not understand where I'm wrong. I'm using LabView from two weeks and i are not very practical. I am sorry for my bad English. Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,403 Views)

Right now you have two tasks running in parallel.

Are they suppose to run sequentially?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,368 Views)

Yes Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,359 Views)

Hi Zlatan,

I cannot understand your issue: do you want to change dynamically the signal paramethers during the generation, or do you want to do anything else?

Thanks,

have a nice day.

FBM

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,322 Views)