LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ploting Time values

I have a time it takes between cycles. This is in seconds. I want to plot the time it takes between cycles to a graph. In the attached program, it will be the Seconds No Change indicator that has the value I want to plot. You click the Cycle On/Off Boolean to make the seconds reset and start counting seconds between Cycles again. I would like to plot this over time so I can see if the time between cycles is drifting with fluid temperature. This is just a simulation and has to have the cycles entered by clicking the Boolean. So the ending seconds that it took to cycle should be plotted to show history on a graph or chart.  Not interested in the in between 0 and time to cycle, only want to plot the time it took to cycle so I could glance and the chart and tell if the time is changing over time.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,350 Views)

How about this?

looptime.png

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,342 Views)

I need to clarify my needs. I will need to plot the seconds it takes to cycle (y-axis) vs the Number of cycles (x-axis). So maybe a scatter chart if LabVIEW has that maybe. The x-axis needs to be a count. So it would start at zero and every time I have a cycle add one (1) to the x-axis. The y-axis only plots the value of the seconds it took to cycle. See example of number of cycles vs time it took to cycle. This is approx. 2500 cycles plotted.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,337 Views)

Change the properties and labels on the X and Y axis then.

I just threw that together leaving out the little details like setting the graph properties and properly labeling the axis.

same vi I just set the propertiessame vi I just set the properties

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,318 Views)