LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot the angular position of two motors

With reference to my previous message, how will I generate an array of X & Y values from graph to be feed into the bundle.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(1,407 Views)

Share the Code Snippet/VI Which you have tried so that it will be easy to provide Idea on how to proceed?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(1,403 Views)

I have created 3 VI, but unable to understand which way to proceed. As adviced I have attached the VI's below.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(1,392 Views)

But it didn't help much

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,384 Views)

hi, you didn't provide any solution to my problem. How will I generate an array of data from waveform?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,337 Views)

Hi reshmi,

none you of your VIs show you really understand how to THINK DATAFLOW!

When you only want to use ExpressVIs stick with them:

check.png

Otherwise learn to handle the correct datatypes:

- your DAQAssistent reads "1 sample on request", so you should convert to a scalar value instead of waveforms!

- how to create plots in a XY graph is explained in the example VIs found in the example finder…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,336 Views)

Sir thanks for your suggestion.But I have already implemented this VI. But nothing is displayed in the waveform. 

Also I have converted the dynamic data from DAQ to array of waveform & fed individually to X & Y input of XY Graph. But still the same thing. No output.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(1,326 Views)

Hi reshmi,

did you configure the BuildXYGraph to NOT clear the data with each call?

Doing it explicitely looks like this:

check.png

I replaced your DAQAssistents by Random functions to simulate data generation…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,322 Views)