From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlay motion vectors

Hello Anton,

Thats great to hear, I wish you the best on your application!

Cheers,

-Joel

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(1,221 Views)

ld ask that gives the function IMAQ Optical flow(LK) or (HS) at the outputs of the Velocity 

Component 1 Out and Velocity Component 2 Out? And what do I get if append to them IMAQ ImageTo Array?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,197 Views)

Hi Kvanto,

Could you please make a new forum post for this question and clarify it as well?  I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

Regards,

Bobby Breyer
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,185 Views)

Hello Kvanto !

I'm intersting about the Optical Flow_for_video_grab,I download this vi ,unfortunately every time I run this vi there is an error:Incompatible image size.Can you tell me how to solve it?

Change the world
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(1,131 Views)

Hello! Unfortunately, the method of optical flow I is not adapted to download the video. For it to work I used the convert video in a series of images.  Here is a good vi.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(1,112 Views)

Thank you very much. These days I want to learn how to use the NI Vision.There are many problems,I'm sure that I can learn something useful   from you .

Change the world
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(1,107 Views)

Happy to help as much as I canSmiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(1,101 Views)

Hi, i'm new.

I would know 2 things:
-i've wired velocity component with ImageToArray and an array indicator but know in indicator i get the speed of movement?
-in LKP estimation, distance array indicate distance between feature points in and feature points out, but in which unit of measurement?

(sorry for my english)

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,065 Views)

Hi fra.bar,

This thread is several months old and probably isn't being monitored anymore.  Feel free to create a new thread and post your questions.

Julian R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(1,046 Views)

I can't open the file that you bring "Here is a gooh vi", can you share to me on email qolbusaharuddin@gmail.com, thankyou

@Kvanto wrote:

Hello! Unfortunately, the method of optical flow I is not adapted to download the video. For it to work I used the convert video in a series of images.  Here is a good vi.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(704 Views)