LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlay motion vectors

Hello Anton,

Thats great to hear, I wish you the best on your application!

Cheers,

-Joel

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(1,222 Views)

ld ask that gives the function IMAQ Optical flow(LK) or (HS) at the outputs of the Velocity 

Component 1 Out and Velocity Component 2 Out? And what do I get if append to them IMAQ ImageTo Array?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,198 Views)

Hi Kvanto,

Could you please make a new forum post for this question and clarify it as well?  I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

Regards,

Bobby Breyer
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,186 Views)

Hello Kvanto !

I'm intersting about the Optical Flow_for_video_grab,I download this vi ,unfortunately every time I run this vi there is an error:Incompatible image size.Can you tell me how to solve it?

Change the world
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(1,132 Views)

Hello! Unfortunately, the method of optical flow I is not adapted to download the video. For it to work I used the convert video in a series of images.  Here is a good vi.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(1,113 Views)

Thank you very much. These days I want to learn how to use the NI Vision.There are many problems,I'm sure that I can learn something useful   from you .

Change the world
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(1,108 Views)

Happy to help as much as I canSmiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(1,102 Views)

Hi, i'm new.

I would know 2 things:
-i've wired velocity component with ImageToArray and an array indicator but know in indicator i get the speed of movement?
-in LKP estimation, distance array indicate distance between feature points in and feature points out, but in which unit of measurement?

(sorry for my english)

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,066 Views)

Hi fra.bar,

This thread is several months old and probably isn't being monitored anymore.  Feel free to create a new thread and post your questions.

Julian R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(1,047 Views)

I can't open the file that you bring "Here is a gooh vi", can you share to me on email qolbusaharuddin@gmail.com, thankyou

@Kvanto wrote:

Hello! Unfortunately, the method of optical flow I is not adapted to download the video. For it to work I used the convert video in a series of images.  Here is a good vi.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(705 Views)