From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Octave Analysis in DLL

I have many applications that might use the functionality of the SVT Octave Analysis VI.  I have wrapped the VI in a DLL to call from VC++8.0.  I am able to pass the data into the VI and it does the work but the filters NEVER settle.  I put the DLL into LabVIEW and they settled in the expected time.  I have a little more experience with dlls that are created in VC++.  I am wondering if there is a runtime library that I need to load in addition to the dll?  It worked with the LabVIEW Prop but not VC++ and the only difference was that LabVIEW was running.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,099 Views)
Hi Frank,

Do you have the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine installed on the computer you are using the LabVIEW DLL?  If so, make sure the version of the run-time engine matches the version of LabVIEW that you developed the DLL.  Consult the KnowledgeBase article titled LabVIEW Run-Time Engine Requirements for DLL Execution for more information.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,061 Views)