From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Week, poster date

Solved!
Go to solution
Hello!

Since I contacted NI and didn't get respond so far maybe some of us might help me here. 

How is the policy for the posters for NI Week?

I submitted a poster for the academic session at NI Week but didn't get any resolution so far, so I am wondering how does it exactly work. Is there any date when they will tell me whether they will accept it or are all the posters automatically accepted?

Thanks!

LV 2011, Win7
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,947 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ceties

According to the bottom of this page, submissions are due July 11, 2009.

I would think that you will get notified sometime after that date.

Message 2 of 7
(2,928 Views)
thx altenbach it makes sense
LV 2011, Win7
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,905 Views)
One more thing. Do they release some proceedings of the conference afterwards?
LV 2011, Win7
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,877 Views)

Hi, I'm helping coordinate the NIWeek 2009 poster session. First of all, thanks for submitting your project! Secondly, what's the title of your project? I might be able to tell you whether it has been accepted or not.

Also, I'm a little confused as to what you mean by "proceedings of the conference". Are you referring to video, or printed materials, or something else entirely?

Message 5 of 7
(2,838 Views)

Hello Laura and thanks. The poster code is AP2200 Advanced complex software system for Optical Coherence Tomography measurements of paper properties. By proceedings I mean the book that is usually printed after a conference and consist of the articles and sometimes also poster contributions that appeared on the conference. 

LV 2011, Win7
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,826 Views)
That's odd-- I don't have that project on my list. If all of your forms were electronic, would you mind resending your project? E-mail it to laura.arnold@ni.com, and I'll make sure you know whether your project will be included by tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay!
Message 7 of 7
(2,798 Views)