LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI TPC with Thridparty

hello NI,

i have labview touch panel module in my PC, i am trying to use Thirdparty touch panel PC with Windows CE 5.0 with ARM 9 processers. read the Getting started with NI TPC. where they mentioned that

if accessing with thirdparty touch panel, need to be install the NITPC service.cab file in the Touch panel target.

i took these file from labview8.6/pda/utilities/arm 9

but when i am going to be install in the touch panel target its shows "NI TPC service 1.0 was not installed successfully. Please run setup again"

i tried to installed in the touchpanel target application data folder and documents.

please find this attachment

Regards,
Balaji DP
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,127 Views)

Try this:

Installing NI TPC Service to a Touch Panel Target

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,099 Views)

Hello Adnanz,

Thanks for your reply. i tried as per the document which you sent. still i cant able to install the NI TPC service on the target. i tried to rename the folder name in the target it doesnt allow to rename, after i created a folder named as "HardDisk" then also its not intalling.

i am getting same error.  

can you give me a suggesstion.

on my target i have My Documents, profile, Application Data, Program Files, Temp, Windows these are the available folders in my Touch panel PC.

I have ARM 920T processers, 32080KB RAM,  OS: Windows Ce 5.0 (Build 1400)

I have labview 8.6 version and TPC module 8.6  OS: XP

Regards,
Balaji DP
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,081 Views)
can you reply?

i am awaiting for your reply
Regards,
Balaji DP
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,052 Views)
I'm not sure of the answer. I have definitely faced this issue before and have resolved it following the steps mentioned in the link above. You will have to wait for an Applications Engineer from NI Support to get back to you; I would suggest calling your local branch.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,043 Views)

The NI TPC touchpanel CAB file would not install on my third-party touchpanel (IVC NP880S) until I plugged in a USB memory stick. The USB stick shows up on my Wince 5.0 device as HardDisk. Apparently the installer wants to see a HardDisk folder as a target or it errors out.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,564 Views)