From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI GNSS Simulation Toolkit, One Example not installed

Hi All,

I have downloaded and install the toolkit but did not get one of the example(mentioned in the read me/Doc http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/372446D-01/nigpshelp/gnss_simulation_modes/) after the installation of the toolkit.

All the examples has been installed but did not able to find the example "niGNSS Streaming from TDMS file.vi example"

Can one please help me to find the out the example "niGNSS Streaming from TDMS file.vi"?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,182 Views)

Hi LV_Coder! How are you?

I installed the NI GNSS Simulaton toolkit as well to try finding it and I could manage to do so by
following this path:

This PC>>(Your HardDrive disk)>>Programs Files (x86)>>National Intruments>>LabVIEW 2012>>Examples>>

RF Toolkits>>GNSS>>Programming>>GNSS>>SingleRFSG>>niGNSS Straming From TDMS File

I've attached an image below wih this same path just in case. If you still can't find it or have any other question please just let me know.

Best regards,

Lucas Freitas
Technical Support Engineering
National Instruments Brazil

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,108 Views)

Hi Lucas Freitas,

Thanks, 

One more query, Does NI GNSS Simulation Toolkit support signal generation on RT Platform, real time operating system?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,065 Views)

Hello Lucas and LV_Coder,

I have installed GNSS 3.0 but on my PC the path you showed contains slightly different files. Please see the attachment.

To which GNSS version did you refer?

Could you eventually post here the niGNSS Streaming From TDMS File?

Thank you

Raffaello

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,413 Views)