Did you mean: 

More point for IV curve

Solved!
Go to solution

Yes, and they form a IV curve.12-09-09-large.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26
(1,581 Views)

So they are sampled. Sample at a higher rate (or longer), and you'll have more points.

Or interpolate between the points, but those points will be fake.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26
(1,575 Views)

So what I have to do for that. What can you suggest me to do please help.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26
(1,568 Views)

If you use quick drop you can find "Spline Interpolation 1D.vi" easily.

It has an array of X values and one for Y values. Now you also need to provide an array Xi of desired output values. This can be from a ramp (from min to max), or by creating points between each two X values (also interpolation). If you feed those three inputs to the VI, it will output an array Yi values, one for each Xi.

But this is just one way to interpolate. The choice depends very much on the signal. I'd suspect Spline interpolation to work well for your signal though.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26
(1,548 Views)

Which desired output value ur talking about? Can you please show me that in vi or a photo.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 26
(1,545 Views)

I think we fist have to establish some common ground here. It seems we're talking about entirely different things here.

I think you're situation is this:

1) you have IV data in a file

2) you read the I and V in LabVIEW

3) you want to show them in a graph

4) the curve has not enough points

5) so you need more points

Can you confirm that or, in detail, describe your situation?

Message 16 of 26
(1,541 Views)

First of all, Stop posting the same photograph of your screen. That's just plain silly and once is enough! IF you want us to see your data, simply attach these text files. Secondly, your "currents" are quantized to 0.025A, and they often don't change between successive readings. This means that your measuring device is very simple (8 bit DAQ?) or your gain settings is highly inadequate. It seems to be that you don't like the "steps" caused by this quantiziation,

The visible data is very featureless, so I would probably try to use a low order polynomial (as I suggested long ago) To display your data as a smooth curve without steps. Did you try it?

Message 17 of 26
(1,527 Views)

Yes that's my situation.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26
(1,512 Views)

@Mayur789 wrote:

Yes that's my situation.

This is a long thread with many posts. Unless you quote sections of the relevant post, we have absolutely no idea what "that's" refers to. Could be anything!

Please explain exactly what "your situation" actually is! Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26
(1,497 Views)

It was reffering to Carya's Question.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26
(1,492 Views)