From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matlab in Labview

Hi everyone, 

I've seen that there a bunch of topics concerning my problem but it seems none solve and answer my problem. My problem is the following:

I have a MPC in Matlab and I'd like to "translate" it to Labview. I thought about doing everything manually but in the end I realised it makes no sense, it's just to complex so I thought about transfering Matlab .m scripts to LabView using the script note. The problem is that I have multiple scripts, mutliple written external functions for exemple and I don't know how to interface it with my program. 

Could you please explain me a bit how this interfacing between Matlab and Labview works? Could the "subscripts" be called as subVIs or could I maybe use flat sequence structure for example? 

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,165 Views)

have you tried the math script option in LV. you can make sub vi which consists of  a mathscript where you write your subscript code. then you call these subvi's  in your main vi where you needed.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,160 Views)