LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logic Circuit Network

Hi, i have a very curious question about this particular implementation.. I don't understand how this is suppose to be implemented on labview or what it's meant to have.. I've tried braining it for hours and all i see are logic gates but i just can't imagine it inside labview.. Like is it possible to be even done in labview .. 

Screenshot (409).png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,576 Views)

Hi dash,

@dash051107 wrote:

I've tried braining it for hours and all i see are logic gates but i just can't imagine it inside labview.. Like is it possible to be even done in labview .. 

Have you noticed this "Training resources" section in the header of the LAbVIEW board?

Yes, it's possible to implement the logic in LabVIEW.

To "imagine" those logic gates you might peek into the boolean functions palette!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,568 Views)

Hi,

Get boolean expression for condition of warning signal then you can use comparison function together with boolean function to get the picture of question. The comparison is use to get result of binary value in the table and boolean function helps use to do the logic gate program.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,508 Views)

Hi dash,

@dash051107 wrote:

Screenshot (409).png

Practical advice:

• Comparing float values with "<" or ">" is ok, but NEVER start to compare them using "="! Comparison (a) is valid, comparison (b) as well. But test (c) will by tricky to compare a real-world physical value for being exactly "20 l/s"!
  • There are some "OR" and some "and" in your description: these are boolean functions!
  • There are some ">", "<" and "=" - this will be comparison functions…
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,489 Views)