LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview OctoPlus Configuration Issue

I'm testing a new Camera from e2v called "OCTOPLUS", and having trouble to show its spectrum signal in Labview. Now, it works perfectly fine with MAX and CommCam, and I could change any camera attributes. Also, I'm able to grab image in Max. The histogram is clearly showing the signal. However, when I switch to Labview, no signal/spectrum could be displayed, and three're no error messages shown. Originally, I use this Labview .vi to calibrate my another Camera (Atmel AVIVA M2), and the spectrum can be displayed. Any ideas what's going on? 

Environment: PCIe-1427 ; NI LabView 2015 SP1 15.0.1 (64bit) ;  NI-DAQmx Device Driver 17.1.0f0 ; MAX 18.0.0f0; Vision Common Resources 18.0.0; CommCam 3.1.15

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,204 Views)

Hard to say without ability to toy around.

In LabVIEW you don't change settings. Are you sure the MAX settings are stored (and persist) so LabVIEW uses them? You might need to set them in LabVIEW.

Is MAX closed? It might not be possible to have both LabVIEW and MAX connecting to the device.

Does a probe on the image or the 2D array show any sign of life? It might be a scaling thing. IIRC, The intensity graph z scale doesn't auto scale by default.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,173 Views)