From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Icon

Hi Everyone,

I am a new user of LabVIEW software, hence I am struggling to gain my feet.

i will be grateful if anyone could explain the name, and where to find the icon that i circled in "RED" in the attached photo.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,438 Views)

Build Array in Array Palette.

I would recommend looking at the online LabVIEW tutorials
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,430 Views)

Many thanks for your quick reply. I tried to use the Build array as you have stated, however I noticed the icon has only one input, whereas the icon in question has two wires connected to it. I guess I am missing something. Could you please give me a push.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,392 Views)

@shalipse wrote:

Many thanks for your quick reply. I tried to use the Build array as you have stated, however I noticed the icon has only one input, whereas the icon in question has two wires connected to it. I guess I am missing something. Could you please give me a push.

Regards

Try to PULL down and resize the node for two inputs.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 7
(3,387 Views)

Open up context help and hover over it.  Click detailed help for more information.

The node is expandable.  Drag the bottom border downward.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,386 Views)

Learn LabVIEW the "lazy" way by watching the video Tutorials.  Learn it a bit better by finding sites that include examples for you to do.  Use LabVIEW Help (including clicking a function and typing Ctrl-H to activate Help) when you need details on a particular Function.

Bob Schor

Message 6 of 7
(3,333 Views)

I can't take you enough for providing this document.

I appreciate

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,254 Views)