LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Download Error

Hello, I want to download Labview but I get the following error. I leave the screenshot of the error on the attachment. I turned off my firewall. I've done the updates, but I'm getting the same error. I could not find the reason. I would be glad if you help 🙂

ERROR:

" There was a problem executing your request. The network operation exceeded the user specified or system time limit. (Operation too slow.Less than 30 bytes/sec transferred tha last 60 seconds) Please check yout internet connection and try again."

Message 1 of 4
(2,318 Views)

@yoncayuksekdag wrote:

Hello, I want to download Labview but I get the following error. I leave the screenshot of the error on the attachment. I turned off my firewall. I've done the updates, but I'm getting the same error. I could not find the reason. I would be glad if you help 🙂

ERROR:

" There was a problem executing your request. The network operation exceeded the user specified or system time limit. (Operation too slow.Less than 30 bytes/sec transferred tha last 60 seconds) Please check yout internet connection and try again."

When did you try this?  Sundays are generally bad for downloading stuff because it's highly likely that web site maintenance is going on.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,280 Views)

same issue here while trying to download LabVIEW 2021 SP1 in 32 bits.

I tried several times during different days, hours of the day with same result.

Can anyone at NI help with that issue?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,776 Views)

Hi jeanlongchamps, 

Just want to check if your firewall is enabled and probably if it is blocking your download. 
Try to disable your firewall and check if that works. 
Also, just want to check if your PC has met the minimum required specs to download/install LabVIEW 2021 SP1 in 32 bits.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,441 Views)