LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2014 DSC install error

@HVL wrote:
Yes, i have installed LabVIEW in my compter, i tried 3 times. Please help me. Kinght of NI.

Could it be you installed LabVIEW 64bit by accident? To use the toolkit, you need LabVIEW 32bit. (details).

What is your LabVIEW version?

Message 11 of 25
(1,206 Views)

i installed the LabVIEW 2014 64bit, i downloaded it from website of NI. Then i download DSC 2014 64bit from the web and installed it, but it have a error. I dont know how to solve it?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25
(1,183 Views)

@HVL wrote:

i installed the LabVIEW 2014 64bit, i downloaded it from website of NI. Then i download DSC 2014 64bit from the web and installed it, but it have a error. I dont know how to solve it?

Where did you find the DSC 64bit version? According to this page, the module requres LabVIEW 32bit.

Message 13 of 25
(1,176 Views)

Oh, thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25
(1,141 Views)

hi HVL , how are you 🙂 ?? just i want to say that i have the same error in the installation of DSC module , he said that i have to install labview before installaing dataliggiong and supervisory module , si i see that you find the solution , so could you help me please ?

and thank you 🙂 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25
(1,101 Views)

hi HVL , how are you  ??  just i want to say that i have the same error in the installation of DSC module , he said that i have to install labview before installaing dataliggiong and supervisory module , si i see that you find the solution , so could you help me please ?

and thank you 🙂 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(1,100 Views)

With the same error, we'd have the same exact questions for you.

1) Have you installed LabVIEW?

2) If yes, which version of LabVIEW (year and 32/64 bit? SP1?)

3) Which year of the DSC Module are you trying to install?

Without some information about your setup, we won't be able to help you determine what is causing the installation to fail.  Let's start with this point and we can make progress from there.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25
(1,063 Views)

Hi 🙂 , yes i installed labview 2014 64 bit but i didn't download it from the official site of national instruments , it's intalled correctly , i don't know if it is SP1 , i downloaded the 2013 version and the 2014 version and i tried to install each of those version but always he said that you have to install labview before installing DSC module , please help me , i want to install this module to work with it for the SCADA and thank you so much , i wish that you give me a solution 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25
(1,050 Views)

@guenbrimed wrote:

Hi 🙂 , yes i installed labview 2014 64 bit but i didn't download it from the official site of national instruments , it's intalled correctly  

Have you tried LabVIEW 32bit instread? (See the link in my earlier comment)

Where did you donwload it from? I would ALWAYS download from the official site.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25
(1,037 Views)

i download it from the site kickass.torrent , thank you sir 🙂  , i will try with the 32 bit version

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(1,018 Views)