LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2014 DSC install error

In my opinion, if you try to install an illegal and pirated version, you deserve problems and do not deserve any help from anyone here.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(623 Views)

@Dennis_Knutson wrote:
In my opinion, if you try to install an illegal and pirated version, you deserve problems and do not deserve any help from anyone here.

Not only that, he also better check his computers for malware, spyware and rootkits. Personally, I would reformat the HD and reinstall the OS (a legitimate version of course!) from scratch at this point. 😉

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(610 Views)

hello,

i need some help here 🙂 could anyone help me with this problem ?

ab.png

abc.png

i'm installing Lab View 2014 64-bit on my windows 10 64-bit too, but the LAB VIEW wont be installed. What should i do to solve this ?

thankyou 🙂 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(578 Views)

What part of your question relates to the DSC module?  (Spoiler:  none) 

Please create a thread for your topic rather than bumping one unrelated, unless your problem is also piracy.

In terms of your question, you really haven't given us a lot to go on.  Technically, only LabVIEW 2015 is supported for Windows10.  But, I'd be surprised if 2014 didn't install.  Why are you installing 64-bit?  You'd most likely be better served installing 32-bit LabVIEW.

Let's ignore the disk cost.  What happens when you hit "Next" on the screenshots you provided?

You've got something to respond to when you create a thread about YOUR situation rather than an unrelated one now 😃

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(553 Views)

@natasftw wrote:

Please create a thread for your topic rather than bumping one unrelated, unless your problem is also piracy.

He already hijacked another thread here. Same problem. 😞

Message 25 of 25
(547 Views)