LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView runtime engine 6.1 needed asap. Why is everything below 2009 removed from the drop-down?

I need LabView runtime engine 6.1 asap;  everything below 9.0 is removed from the NI website..  WHY???  There are lots of us still supporting very old test stands that cannot be updated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,448 Views)

I've sent you a PM. Hope that helps.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
Message 2 of 6
(2,401 Views)

For your convenience, I recommend opening a service request with NI support to request it.

I am unsure why it's no longer in the website. It's good feedback I'll pass along.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,394 Views)

Hi Oscar,

please pass also along my concerns:

In general I do like the new download page. It is much easier to find a specific version of a driver or software - the design is much cleaner.

However I find it disturbing that you nowadays need to have an active SSP subscription in order to download an earlier version of LabVIEW or one of its toolkits. I assume there are many customers out there that at some time bought a specific version but did not prolong their SSP contract. It should be possible to download e.g. LabVIEW 2014, if you have a valid license key for that version, even w/o a SSP contract.

As mentioned in other threads here I too think it is a bad choice that we are not able to download run-time versions of such important drivers as DAQmx or VISA anymore - starting with LabVIEW 2019.

My last recommendation is: Please make the download-links for standalone-installers more prominent again. The small link in the right down corner gets easily overlooked. I like to have all installers with me on my HDD when I am working at a customers side, so I prefer to have complete installers instead of web-installers.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
Message 4 of 6
(2,360 Views)

Hello.

I also need labview runtime engine 6.1.. Can someone please provide download link?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,921 Views)

Hello.

Can anyone provide me a download link for runtime engine 6.1?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,920 Views)