LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW shmoo plot

Does anyone have an example of making a shmoo plot like the one shown here? http://www.ni.com/white-paper/13094/en/

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(4,389 Views)

??? What is a shmoo plot?  Didn't see anything labelled that way on the White Paper you referenced.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(4,345 Views)

Look at number 5 custom debug tools.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(4,340 Views)

Oops, there it is!  But I'm sorry to say that I have no idea how to make such a plot in LabVIEW!  I suppose I could "cheat" and use LabVIEW to call Excel and make the plot in Excel, then figure out how to "export" the plot back to LabVIEW, but that's surely not what is intended.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(4,293 Views)

Looks like a simple intensity graph.

shmoo.png

shmooFP.png

Message 5 of 12
(4,279 Views)

Except for the fractional values on the axis scales.  The intensity graph uses the indexes in the array as the axis values.  Of course the scales could have been customized.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(4,248 Views)

To my chagrin, I've never used (or thought I needed to use) an Intensity Graph.  Thanks for introducing me to Something Old, Something New in LabVIEW.

BS

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(4,227 Views)

Another idea: duplicate the plot on the waveform graph, and play with Fill Base Line option of both plots.

Message 8 of 12
(4,219 Views)

I have the intensity graph working almost right. I'm pretty sure it will fit my needs. I had never needed to use this kind of graph before so it wasn't on my radar. Thanks Darin.K

PiDi and you upload your vi in LabVIEW 2010?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(4,214 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(4,210 Views)