LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW load error code 3: Could not load front panel

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I was experiencing the same problem. I don't have SP1 installed. Could anyone be able to open the attached subVI and send it back to me at mdeng@ksr-tech.com I highly appreciate your help!

0 Kudos
Message 71 of 176
(2,482 Views)

There you go!

Ramona Lombardo
Applications Engineer, NI Germany
Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 176
(2,471 Views)

Why is this still creating errors in LV2012.03f? Is this a bug we are just going to have to live with? This is the kind of thing that I find really frustrating working with LabVIEW.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 176
(2,457 Views)

What makes you think that LV12 f3 caused this?

0 Kudos
Message 74 of 176
(2,452 Views)

I didn't say 2012 caused this. This bug has been around since at least 2009.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 176
(2,441 Views)

But you said "why is this still creating errors in LV2012.03f?"

Nowhere in the poster's message did he say that it was LV 2012f3 that caused the corruption.

0 Kudos
Message 76 of 176
(2,437 Views)

Hi All,

If anyone could help me with a similar issue: I did attempt the fix myself, but to no avail.

The problematic vi is “Aardvark I2C Pullup.vi” within aardvark.dll zipped and attached.

Thanks,

Gordon

0 Kudos
Message 77 of 176
(2,395 Views)

Hi, I have experienced the same problem. I am trying to fix it as per your recommendation. You mention in step 3 to open the VI. I cannot even do that. I get the error message as soon as I try to open the file. Do you have any suggestions on how to circumvent the problem (e.g if there is any parameter I can add to the ini file to force the vi to open only its block diagram)?

0 Kudos
Message 78 of 176
(2,366 Views)

@JeeEmm wrote:

Hi All,

If anyone could help me with a similar issue: I did attempt the fix myself, but to no avail.

The problematic vi is “Aardvark I2C Pullup.vi” within aardvark.dllLLB zipped and attached.

Thanks,

Gordon

0 Kudos
Message 79 of 176
(2,346 Views)

HI JeeEmm,

I could not open your VI neither, although it was working with all the other ones. I guess it is really broken and cant be recovered at all.

DJ - I dont know any other tricks as the one mentioned here - important is, that you have at least LV 2011 SP1. In lower versions this will not work. So if you have a older version you can post the VI and I can try to fix it.

Sorry, for not being able to help.

Ramona Lombardo
Applications Engineer, NI Germany
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Message 80 of 176
(2,339 Views)