From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW NXG - Reinitialize All to Default

Is there a way to reinitialize all controls on the front panel to their default values in NXG, like you can in LabVIEW?

Reinitialize to Default Screenshot.PNG

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,912 Views)

Hmmm, if you can't do it from the VI ref as how you did it in LV Classic, I'm not sure if you can.  I honestly never pondered either question because I like setting default values explicitly for all controls that I care about.  That way, I'm not screwed if someone saves (either accidentally or on purpose) new default values.

I'll go check when I get home, where I have NXG installed.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,883 Views)

I poked around.  I couldn't find it.  I'm sure you've found that you can reinit individual controls, but that's... inconvenient... when you have fifty controls to reinitialize!

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,850 Views)