From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2019 f2 Patch Details

Solved!
Go to solution

It looks like there was a new LabVIEW 2019 f2 patch released today. However,I cannot find any details on the patch yet. I have found the details for f1 patch, but it appears to not have been updated yet for f2.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,246 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eisenwr

LabVIEW 2019 patch details have been updated here:

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/55191/en/

Lucian
CLA
Message 2 of 7
(4,146 Views)

There are only Details to f1 Patch listed. f2 is still missing!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,133 Views)

That's strange. They fixed 2 issues:

742093 LabVIEW crashes when you probe a map containing a class.
742188 Channel names in IVI attributes are incorrectly limited to 255 characters.
Lucian
CLA
Message 4 of 7
(4,125 Views)

Hi,

it seems other pages than the English one aren't updated so far:

check.png

When trying to "Read in English" I get a "page not found" error…

After switching over to the English website (by choosing a different location at the lower right of the main NI website) I get the f2 patch details, too.

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 5 of 7
(4,120 Views)

If I start the NI Packetmanager on my machine I get the following:

NI Packetmanager 2019 f2.png

It's available...

Download LV2019.png

But I don't see it on the website.

Greets, Dave
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,103 Views)

When you're downloading the online version from the website, you won't see it for Windows in 2019.  With the package based installer, it gets pulled in through NIPM so when you click on "download" for 2019, it'll take you into NI Package Manager and install the patched version for you without requiring you to first install LabVIEW and then install the patch.

If you'd like to verify the patch is there, you can select "No" for the drivers option and click on the offline installer.  That will allow you to see all of the various patches for the LabVIEW version.

As a side note, I'd expect all of the non-English versions of the document to be updated as well at the time I'm posting this.  If that's not what you're seeing, let me know and I'll take a look at it.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,035 Views)