LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVRuntime Eng 25-2-2010

Hallo mensen,

dit is harry ,en ik ben op zoek naar software van Labview RunTime Eng

heb een softwarepakket gekregen van 25-02-2010.

\heb een vermoeden dat hij niet meer werkt.

Het is voor een EverSMC01-09.

Hoop dat jullie mij kunnen helpen.

Mvg:harry

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 44
(2,666 Views)

The date is unimportant. Do you know the LabVIEW version used to build the program?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 44
(2,658 Views)

Hallo altenbach ,

kan het kloppen dat het versie:1.3 is

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 44
(2,642 Views)

@Johan2Arent wrote:

kan het kloppen dat het versie:1.3 is

No. (LabVIEW 1.x would be ancient (before 1990) and only for the Mac, not windows. Also, up to and including LabVIEW 4, there was no runtime engine needed)

Do you have a link where you downloaded the application? Was it written in-house?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 44
(2,626 Views)

Het is PCFirma, en het is een Rar-bestand

Mvg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 44
(2,618 Views)

You need to be much more specific!

There are billions of RAR files, so that information is useless and does not narrow it down.

We cannot help unless you provide more information: Download link? URL of company? etc.

Is there a readme inside the rar?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 44
(2,597 Views)

You are posting in the English speaking LabVIEW forum.  Unfortunately, there isn't any Dutch forum.  So please translate your messages into English.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 44
(2,594 Views)

Hallo People.

i start this Topic ,and i need your help.

i have a Control-unit ; Ever SMC01-09

S.N ; 1295 / date; 5-92 (10-4-92)

S: XPRES03 /Customer: Perico

i recief from a customer; LabView 7.1 and Visa 301 Runtime .

i have :Windows 7.

That control-unit must stearing a 360 rotate table.

but it will not ,or does not working.

i wonne now ,wheir can i find the Software on the Pc.

because i believe it is not on the Pc.

Mvg

20200406_112847_resized.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 44
(2,531 Views)

It's still pretty impossible for us to help you based on the information you posted. We do not have that instrument on our desk. There is likely no-one here in this forum who ever did. Even in the very unlikely chance that someone might have used that or a similar device from this manufacturer, the LabVIEW software that came with it is most likely custom made for whoever build that test setup at that time. The device date seems to be from 1992. That company likely doesn't exist anymore. We can not guessimate the used LabVIEW software at all, other than that if the software was released on 25-2-2010 that it can't have been a newer LabVIEW version than 2009, but more likely was probably 8.6(.1), 8.5(.1) or maybe also 8.2(.1).

Apparently you received LabVIEW 7.1 so this is even much much older. You can run LabVIEW 7.1 on windows 7 but it is not a supported configuration as LabVIEW 7.1 predates Windows 7 by about 15 years.Did you get VIs? Or just an installer for an executable? Doesn't that installer also install the necessary runtime engine? What software do you exactly have now that you try to get running.

Also you say it is to control a 360 degree rotation table. Motion control with such old hardware is tricky at best, if the drivers even still work. The power electronics and especially the capacitors in the driver stages and power supplies are after this time badly detoriated and might simply prevent the device to generate proper control signals for the motor stages in your table.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 44
(2,526 Views)

.Did you get VIs? Or just an installer for an executable? Doesn't that installer also install the necessary runtime engine? What software do you exactly have now that you try to get running.

Whot is Vls ?!

Whot i have got is a Rar-bestand with;

FotoLux.vi and Fotolux 1903

LabView 7.1 en Visa 301 runtime.

Mvg

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 44
(2,517 Views)