From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpolating 2D array

Solved!
Go to solution

You mean to create a file path constant,but how it will be piossible to change file on front panel? Or I missunderstand smth

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 49
(1,155 Views)

Could you share .vi file please,if It`s possible

What am I doing wrong?

HoloYolo_0-1587418866845.png

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 49
(1,151 Views)

No idea what you are doing wrong...

Frozen_0-1587421151100.png

Perform the following steps:

- Place the "Read Delimited Spreadsheet" vi on a block diagram

- right-click the "all rows" output and create indicator

- run the vi.

You might have the double display-formatted incorrectly?

---------------------------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD)
There are two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 49
(1,140 Views)

So,thank you. I`ve already solved this porblem,it was because of global parameters of decimal on my computer.I`ve change this on dot and It works correctly now. Excuse me for my slowpoke in this question.

Then. I`ll have no ideas how to interpolate between  this two arrays to find new S-parameters for new current.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 49
(1,133 Views)

Hi Yolo,

@HoloYolo wrote:

I need to interpolate between two adjacent coloumns in final array which was created from this 2 files as it shown on block diagramm.

I`ll have no ideas how to interpolate between  this two arrays to find new S-parameters for new current.

How do you want to interpolate between these two columns?

Do you need just the mean of each pair of columns: then you don't need any interpolation function!

When you really want to interpolate: which parameter decides the interpolation point (aka x value)?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 49
(1,111 Views)

As I`ve written earlier I have 2 files with S-parameters for given frequencies for 2 currents-2 mA and 5 mA. I think to use 2D Inerpolate block in LabView to do it,to interpolate between this 2 parametrs for current,for example to make outpur parameters for 2.5mA. But I don`t know how exactly It can be realized,Interpolate doesn`t work. For Z-value is combined data from 2 files,for X-frequencies from file and for Y-current 2-5.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 49
(1,109 Views)

Hi Yolo,

did you notice my comments on using real ZIP files and "only English" filenames?

Suggestion:

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 17 of 49
(1,097 Views)

Oh,thank you so much for help,I`ll test this block and tell you how it is. 

I`m sorry I forgot about english files and ZIP,in the future will attach with it.

I just think that visualy this interpolation looks like this,so I thought to use 2D interpolation.

For example,what should I do,if i have more files:for 10,15 mA and I want to interpolate for whole range,from 2 to 15 mA. I need to expand loop block with more arrays?

VisualInterpolation.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 49
(1,064 Views)

I`d like to know,how is it function nammed and what does this function perform?

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 49
(1,062 Views)

Frozen_0-1587595434049.png

As the name suggest, it builds a cluster array.

---------------------------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD)
There are two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 49
(1,044 Views)