LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert 3D Graph in a PowerPoint presentation

Solved!
Go to solution

I finally got around to trying this technique on a demo VI.

Atached is the result.

You have to run the slide show.

Use the mouse to rotate and turn the plot.

"Shift-mouse" to drag around.

"Alt-mouse" up/down to zoom out/in

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 11 of 19
(6,671 Views)
Nearly one year to get it running ?:o
Ben, you should have asked for help :D:D:D
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 12 of 19
(6,633 Views)

Sorry to disappoint you CC but not all of us are out there on the frontiers exploring the nether-world like cave-dwelling-frogs.

The rest of us are following the pack hoping not to loose sight if the leaders and picking up the nuggets you drop along the way.

I think I heard someone once say "It not always knowing the answers, but sometimes the trick is to ask the right question."

You clearly asked the right Q in this thread.

Thank you CC,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 13 of 19
(6,610 Views)

Greg,

Here it is.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(6,567 Views)
Do you have ever question about me?
I want to use LabView for get data from power point , from page by page. and when get data I want to show as picture.

but I don't know how to do it.

Do you have any sample or syntex?

if you have tool it very cool.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(6,210 Views)

This is an year-and-a-half old thread or so... Smiley Surprised

Moreover, your question is the other way around, I think... Smiley Mad

So, if you can post it in a new thread with an appropriate title, you ll get good ideas & response. Smiley Happy

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 16 of 19
(6,194 Views)
If you're looking for these options in PowerPoint 2007.
Message 17 of 19
(4,897 Views)

Hi....I am 'anu' from india.

I want to draw 3D plot of aircraft trajetory by using the latitude,longittude and altitude of aircraft is it possible with labview8.5. If you have any similar VI pls share. And is it possible to define a 3D object like aircraft, 2 axis moving objects?

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(3,550 Views)

I am unable to follow the solution instructions for Microsoft Office 2010 Power Point.. I tried looking around but can't seem to find it.

I tried to "insert object" and "from file" then browse to my exported test.cvx, but when I right click that object and try to activate it, it says "windows can't open this file".

Ideas? 

QFang
-------------
CLD LabVIEW 7.1 to 2016
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(3,208 Views)