LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello. I'm trying to save some image from the Front Panal but i don't like the resolution of these figure. In MATLAB, for example, I can export the image considering 600 dpi and so the quality of the images are so good. I would like to do the same in LabVIEW. Is it possibile? How can I export some images with good resolution?

Thank to all!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,607 Views)

If you don't like it, have you tried just getting a high res monitor and doing an old fashioned screengrab with paint?

CLD; LabVIEW since 8.0, Currently have LabVIEW 2015 SP1, 2018SP1 & 2020 installed
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,601 Views)

Dear James for the moment I've tried to do stamp an paste in Paint as you suggested now. I don' like this figure. Is there another way to extract figure in LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,595 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Mark87

I kind of assumed you were using thisgraphics.png techinque from your original post Mark!

James

CLD; LabVIEW since 8.0, Currently have LabVIEW 2015 SP1, 2018SP1 & 2020 installed
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,572 Views)

Dear James, Can I have your good VI? I don't know some functions. Is it a problem for you do send me the VI?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,563 Views)

Hi Mark,

if you are using LV2012 or above, download the png and drag onto you block diagram to get the snippet!! (or find the items on the tools palette where I have told you each on is in the comments above each function) - it helps to learn where the bits came from!

James

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,551 Views)

James you are right. I have done it and it's ok. Sorry for my request! 😄 

All the best! 😄

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,542 Views)