From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignore Timeout Error

Solved!
Go to solution

i am using software trigger with basler camera but if i start the program and dont take a trigger within 5 sec (which the timeout set) the error occur so how can i ignore this error or make camera start with snap mode not grap mode

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,248 Views)

If you just plan to demo this functionality, set the timeout to something large and/or don't mind about the error.

An apparent approach of adding a "Clear errors.vi" would also work for playing with this.

You already have it in the code with input 0, just copy it and use the input of -1074360293.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,239 Views)

I tried to use Baler camera with  software trigger but if the trigger does not come within 5 sec this error appear so how can I take a software trigger from this camera

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,225 Views)

i do it but same error 
what i want is that if i dont send the trigger the error appear and the application close 
so i want if i dont send  the trigger signal this error dont appear and the application contenous

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,208 Views)

It seems that you are missing the "-" (minus) in the numeric constant before 'clear errors.vi'.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,200 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author yahiaali

Please return the input of 0 as it was before, copy the "Clear errors.vi" function and insert it outside of the case structure right in front of it on the error wire.

You need to set the input value to be -1074360293. Make sure the value is negative, as otherwise the timeout error is not cleared.

So something like this:

IMAQdx_Issue.png

Message 6 of 6
(1,190 Views)