From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAQ USB camera driver

Solved!
Go to solution

I have read alot of discussion concering  the issue of the IMAQ usb driver compatibilty and im still searching for a solution for my problem. Iam using labview 2011 on windows 7  and im trying to use a usb webcam in my labview program and it requires to install the IMAQ US camera driver but  im  having problems having the palletes for usb camera. I have installed the latest version for the vision aquisition software and i installed the usb driver found on this link http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/5030 ... plz can anyone help me with this problem? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(15,001 Views)

Duplicate:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Red-and-Yellow-color-detection-using-a-webcam/m-p/1823905

I believe the best solution is to abandon the old IMAQ USB driver and replace the functions with ne IMAQdx ones.I did it on my computer and it works fine. The only change is that in my version you have to select a camera manually:

scr1.png

BR,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(14,987 Views)

oh...ok I replaced them all except the IMAQ Color lean.vi...i didnt find the pallete related to it..does it have another name or notation?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(14,976 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abook7

Hi,

this VI doesn't depend on the type of the camera. You don't have to replace it.

The picture I attached above is a snippet - this means you can drag it straight on your block diagram and the code will be automatically popula...

BR,

Message 4 of 6
(14,964 Views)

You can perform image acquisition only drivers from VAS , but for any treatment or handling or VDM VBAI you need , plus VAS . You can download the evaluation software from the following links :

4.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(13,286 Views)

Muchas gracias @tom., tu programa me fué de mucha utilidad.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(12,932 Views)