cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want the user to choose from an array of elements and this to be highlighted

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

If you could help me, i have listed an array of elements but i want the user to be able to choose an element in the array and this be highlighted? 

help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,179 Views)

You can't make one array element look different from the other elements, all the elements have the same display properties, including background color.

You can do it with tables though! See if this gives you some direction.

Redhawk
Test Engineer at Moog Inc.

Saying "Thanks that fixed it" or "Thanks that answers my question" and not giving a Kudo or Marked Solution, is like telling your waiter they did a great job and not leaving a tip. Please, tip your waiters.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,139 Views)

Hi Redhawk 

Thanks for that, i need to choose the value thats in the table as well.

That is the main bit im struggling with.

Basically, i am populating the table values and i need the user to choose one of the values and this to be saved. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,132 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author KJ26

@KJ26 wrote:

Hi Redhawk 

Thanks for that, i need to choose the value thats in the table as well.

That is the main bit im struggling with.

Basically, i am populating the table values and i need the user to choose one of the values and this to be saved. 

So when the user selects a cell in the table, you want to both highlight the cell and get that cell's value? If so, you just need to get the whole table's value and index that at the edit position...

Spoiler
Highlight Table Cell.png
Redhawk
Test Engineer at Moog Inc.

Saying "Thanks that fixed it" or "Thanks that answers my question" and not giving a Kudo or Marked Solution, is like telling your waiter they did a great job and not leaving a tip. Please, tip your waiters.

Message 4 of 5
(1,126 Views)

Hello 

Perfect, thats exactly what im looking for - I was struggling with property nodes.

Thank you very much 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,121 Views)