LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am experiencing a problem with the beep.vi. I have a DAQ program, which acquired signal and compare it to a threshold value. When one signal is out of range, a visual and sound alarm occurred. I am using the VI beep.vi to generate the sound.

Solved!
Go to solution

I  am experiencing a problem with the beep.vi.  I have a DAQ program, which acquired  signal and compare it to a threshold value. When one signal is out of range, a visual and sound alarm occurred. I am using the VI beep.vi to generate the sound. Everything is working well except the sound alarm. It gives type mismatch 1-D array. I tried to overcome this by putting it in a case structure. But it still doesn't work. could any one help? Please find attached my VI. Best regards to all visitors of NI Discussion Forums.

Ihab El-Sayed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,756 Views)

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I am afraid I found my self put a long text in the question text box. And I thought it might be confusing, therefore i simply decide to put it in a better presentation.

However, your analysis is right. I need to have both audio and visual alarm. My visual is working fine , but I do not know where to place the OR. is the right position after my greater than comparison? or before it? I guess it should be after the greater than comparison?

What about the case structure? you did not mentioned it in your comment? ?? I added type cast to get rid of the broken wire, but it did not succeed in generating voice beeo???

please show me in details where to put the OR?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,744 Views)