Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take voltage measurements every minute

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by Wolleee

Use Delete from Array.  Leave the Index and Length inputs unwired.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(913 Views)

Raven, 

THank you for that example, i feel that it is almost complete.  Where do i wire my data from measurement to the ramp? or do i have to index the data to an array and then wire it to the ramp?

-Matt
Message 12 of 15
(905 Views)

The ramp is just there to create some sample data. I did that just so I could easily tell it was wired correctly and was spitting out the last element of the array.  It doesn't belong in your application.  Your array of data goes right into Delete from Array.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(903 Views)

That works great.  Thank you very much!!

-Matt
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(898 Views)

Hello:

I am using a NI9234 module but instead humidity i would like to measure temperature.

I make the reading of one of the channels of the module NI9234 that I have connected the thermocouple type T and I have this channel configured in DC coupled. From the host I read the fifo where the data is write and using a thermocouple conversion module I made the conversion of the readed data into a T values. But I think that my configuration is not well done.

Which coupling do you use? Do you made any conversion, what is your configuration for the conversion module?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(702 Views)