LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to interface Princeton instruments spectrometer

Hello, 

I need to know which interface is available to communicate the instrument through. I need to design an application to acquire the spectra. 

The problem is there no interface available at all. 

Need help! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,730 Views)

What is the model number of the instrument?

Didn't you answer your own question?  If there is no interface available, then what are you asking for?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,705 Views)

I've used one of their SpectraPro models, and there's an ActiveX automation interface that can talk to the software that controls it.

If I remember right I think I had to contact their support department directly to get a copy of their software that worked with Windows 7 and ActiveX under LabVIEW.  It might not be something you can just download.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,652 Views)

I am using WinSpec 32 2.6.24.0 version and trying to communicated it through labVIEW using Active X control. Earlier I Could communicated using the Active X in window XP but I not able to achieve the same task in windows 7. Please help me with this problem !

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,592 Views)

I am using WinSpec 32 2.6.24.0 version and trying to communicated it through labVIEW using Active X control. Earlier I Could communicated using the Active X in window XP but I not able to achieve the same task in windows 7. Please help me with this problem !

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,589 Views)

@tanveer1993 wrote:

Sounds like you should be talking to Princeton Instruments not us.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,583 Views)

@tanveer1993 wrote:

Talk to Princeton Instruments.

Don't post the same thing twice and waste people's time.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,583 Views)