From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to give different values to different Indicators

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Please check the below attached vi.Iam trying to read some numerical values(from SS1.vi) and display it in the indicator.?(In RR1.vi).While running two VIs we can see that both instruments(gauge and thermometer) showing same reading.My intension is to display varying values.Inorder to do that can anyone please suggest what changes have to made in SS1.vi.I tried some ways using randomnumber generator and all but not worked..Please help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,519 Views)

Hi danil,

maybe it would help not to display the VISA timeout value in those indicators? Maybe you should display "real" values read from that port?

"I tried some ways using randomnumber generator and all but not worked."

Danil, you should have learned by now:

Show what you have done so far!

Explain, what went wrong and what exactly "not worked"!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,513 Views)

Actually Iam trying to do both analog devices displaying different values,also in the same device sometimes increasing and sometimes decreasing values.As in the above attached VI the values are increasing continously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,486 Views)
Solution
Accepted by danil33

Hi GerdW,

I solved the issue and the VI is attached.My next intension is to obtain values from a sensor(hardware provided) and display in those devices as shown in RR1.vi.

Anyway thanks for replySmiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,476 Views)

Hi Danil,

please try to collaborate with Haazini before asking the same questions here in the forum...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,455 Views)

@danil33 wrote:

Hi GerdW,

I solved the issue and the VI is attached.My next intension is to obtain values from a sensor(hardware provided) and display in those devices as shown in RR1.vi.

Anyway thanks for replySmiley Wink

You have not solved anything.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,433 Views)