cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Synchronize Start Time in Waveform Graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all,

I have just find a solution in the forum to select desired data from a waveform grap with cursors, however, I do not know how to synchronize waveform start time  for the second graph. How can I extract start time from the waveform with index data?

Waveform Graph Data Selection with Cursors.png

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,328 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,319 Views)

Expand your Get Waveform components node to get the T0 and dt. Multiply you dt by the index (plus 1) and add that value to the T0 and then use that modified T0 in the build waveform where you are currently updateing you reduced Y array.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,290 Views)

Just use the Get Waveform Subset.  It will do everything for you.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,282 Views)

Hello guys, thank you for your responses. However, I think I was not able to explain what exactly I want. I tried to explain what I want on the pic below. How can I find the time of first cursor time value and sync it with the second graph initial x-axis?

t0.png

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,257 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author newbieeng

Something like this?  It is a bit crude, but does what I think you are asking for, should be able to use it as a starting point.

AdjustRange.png

The Max-Min is to make sure that the cursor range is always valid.

Jon D
Certified LabVIEW Developer.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,249 Views)

Thank you Jon D. This is exactly what I am trying to do.

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,225 Views)

Excellent, good to hear.

Jon D
Certified LabVIEW Developer.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,212 Views)