LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Convert 8 bit from IMAQ ColorThreshold to RGB

I want to convert 8 bit from IMAQ ColorThreshold to RGB to Match Color Pattern
I Get a Imaq picture from My webcam in RGB mode.
I using IMAQ ColorThreshold to select color that I want to Match color Pattern but Image result from IMAQ ColorThreshold is 8 bit image.
How to Convert 8 bit from IMAQ ColorThreshold to RGB for use Match Color Pattern?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,232 Views)
Hello,

You should not have to perform the image threshold in order to use the Match Color Pattern. The only VI that you have to call before this VI is the IMAQ Learn Color Pattern VI. This is where you learn the pattern that you will search for with the pattern match function. There are several example VIs that you can look at that ship with Vision. These examples can be found at:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\examples\Vision\2. Functions\Color Pattern Matching\Color Pattern Matching Example.llb
C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\examples\Vision\3. Applications\Fusebox Inspection Example.llb
C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\examples\Vision\3. Applications\Blister Pack Inspection Example.llb

Take a look at those examples and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
Scott R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Scott Romine
Course Development Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,224 Views)