LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I convert array of Boolean values to array of text

Solved!
Go to solution

I tried all the possible ways for converting the string to numeric datatype but it doesn't work even though if it works but still then there will be a problem by the other inputs given to build array.

help me what should i do now and this is my last step in my project work.

thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 25
(1,543 Views)

Hope you are reading the data from file once and processing the read value, you are not acquiring any real time value, in that case why Loop is needed.

Not digging too much into the Functionality, i have Modified  the VI which will build as per your request to build in an array

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25
(1,540 Views)

Sir I have the LabVIEW version 14.0 and you shared the VI that is in 15.0 so can u share me the same file in 14.0.

And sir what you have said is absolutely correct i want to read the data for once and i used the loop since in the starting of the discussion for this topic in this page they tried by using this, so i tried in the same way.....

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 25
(1,533 Views)

LV2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 25
(1,526 Views)

sir it is not giving the values of "format into string" in table the entire column of table is empty

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25
(1,523 Views)

can you share the File which you are accessing?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(1,524 Views)

Yes sir i can give you and i collected that report from FREQUENCY SPECTRUM ANALYZER-18 and the report is related to current emissions of co-axial cable, and sir i cannot directly upload the .DAT file here so i converted that to notepad and i uploaded that here and for running that VI we can also use this text file

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25
(1,522 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kavyatweetee

Hi kavya,

you should have found the problem on your own with a little debugging:

check.png

To append a column one need to transpose a 2D array (twice)…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 18 of 25
(1,521 Views)

Hai GerdW

It is not working sir and i want the output in text format that is (pass/fail) when the greater value it satisfies then it should load the pass output into the table like wise same with fail condition.

But when apply yours method it is simply giving the integer values in the table..

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25
(1,513 Views)

Sorry i missed to use transpose while building column, so it was appending in the last row.

Please Change as suggested by GerdW.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(1,512 Views)