From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever heard of a way to get information as to why a LV 7.0 (or earlier) EXE is hung?

Sorry about the repost but I did not make it clear that this is a built application.

What I would really like, is a crash dump or an error message telling me why the event structure is not responding to user events.

FYI
The application has lots of log files and error logging that shows that every thing was fine up until Saturday night at midnight. Six seconds after midnight most file activity stopped.

Although there are some back ground processes that still seem to be running (Time and date is still updating and at least one file is still being updated regularly). The application has error logging built in, but unfortunately the error log file is one of the files that
stopped getting updated!

So, if you have heard of this being done, please throw me a lead so I can run with it.

Thank you,

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,059 Views)