LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get continuous data in excel file from Instrument device using USB-RS232

Anything that I am doing wrong? Please also help me how to get time for the write to spreadsheet function. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 54
(319 Views)

Hi Intern,

@InternlABVIEW wrote:

Anything that I am doing wrong?

• You still don't provide cleaned-up block diagrams. Bended wires are hard to read…
  • You still forgot to provide all needed subVIs, many of them are missing. ZIP the whole project folder…
  • Why did you copy that filtering FOR loop with the same duplicated but unused output tunnel 8 times?
  • Why do your frontpanel items don't contain useful data? ("Response" is empty, "channels out" contains just a single sample in one of eight channels, graphs are empty, …)
  • Why is there a "Channels in" control, containing just empty channel arrays? Why don't you store previous channel data in a shift register? How do you want to create arrays of channel data when you don't keep them for the next iterations???
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 54
(311 Views)

Hi GerdW,

Now I have attached the zip file with all SubVI by deleting some unnecessary functions in block diagram. I did the code this way as I had to finish the project by last Friday and I got the 8 graph from 8 channels and it was working. Sorry, I do not have answers for your rest of the questions that's why I posted it here so that I can learn more about it. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 54
(302 Views)

Please help me to find the correct solution. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 54
(288 Views)