From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Internal Error

I have to control a hydraulic circuit choosing one of two different pumps.

It works but when I close the vi Labview gives me this error: "Fatal Internal Error.cpp" , line 437.

I think it should be depends on some mistake in my code.

This is the vi (Labview 8.6)

Labview 8.6
PXI-1042Q
PXI-6704
PXI-6229
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,741 Views)
See this
Message Edited by muks on 03-12-2010 02:47 PM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,732 Views)

Hi Pablo,

as Musk pointed out, the Fatal Internal Error: "MemoryManager.cpp", line 437 could be related to some reported bugs if you use feedback nodes, fixed-size arrays or remote panels.

Anyway I had a look at your VI and it seems you don't use any of these structures (or maybe are you using remote panels?)

Moreover, I can't run your VI since there are some missing subVIs (as for example Acquisition Module.vi, Taratura regolatore.vi, etc.), so I don't know if I can reproduce this error with LV 8.6. If I can reproduce it, there is the possibility that a newer version of LV has resolved the problem.

If you post the missing subVIs I can test them.

Best regards,

Serena M. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,694 Views)

Hi Seren,

But I am muks...... :smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,690 Views)

Hi reikira.

Here is the rest of the code. I'm thinking the problem is how I choose the output, even if I've never changed the output while the main vi is running.

I've tried to implement a new code, but i've had others errors, this is not good because I've a deadline (I must finish my thesis before 20th of april :smileymad:)

Anyway, let see.

Thank you 😉

Labview 8.6
PXI-1042Q
PXI-6704
PXI-6229
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,670 Views)

Here is the rest of the code.
Forgot the attachment?
0 Kudos