LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Internal Error

I have to control a hydraulic circuit choosing one of two different pumps.

It works but when I close the vi Labview gives me this error: "Fatal Internal Error.cpp" , line 437.

I think it should be depends on some mistake in my code.

This is the vi (Labview 8.6)

Labview 8.6
PXI-1042Q
PXI-6704
PXI-6229
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,746 Views)
See this
Message Edited by muks on 03-12-2010 02:47 PM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,737 Views)

Hi Pablo,

as Musk pointed out, the Fatal Internal Error: "MemoryManager.cpp", line 437 could be related to some reported bugs if you use feedback nodes, fixed-size arrays or remote panels.

Anyway I had a look at your VI and it seems you don't use any of these structures (or maybe are you using remote panels?)

Moreover, I can't run your VI since there are some missing subVIs (as for example Acquisition Module.vi, Taratura regolatore.vi, etc.), so I don't know if I can reproduce this error with LV 8.6. If I can reproduce it, there is the possibility that a newer version of LV has resolved the problem.

If you post the missing subVIs I can test them.

Best regards,

Serena M. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,699 Views)

Hi Seren,

But I am muks...... :smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,695 Views)

Hi reikira.

Here is the rest of the code. I'm thinking the problem is how I choose the output, even if I've never changed the output while the main vi is running.

I've tried to implement a new code, but i've had others errors, this is not good because I've a deadline (I must finish my thesis before 20th of april :smileymad:)

Anyway, let see.

Thank you 😉

Labview 8.6
PXI-1042Q
PXI-6704
PXI-6229
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,675 Views)

Here is the rest of the code.
Forgot the attachment?
0 Kudos