LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREEWARE - Sample program available

thank you all for all of your complements.
it is always good to see that other people like my program.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(2,535 Views)

Please forgive me vivi!

I have been having a great time with your code and should say so.

Well actually the new version is giving me some trouble if I go to topographical and try to scroll east or west. It seems to get stuck and the CPU utilization goes to 100%.

Your first version has not done this and I am using it to dump topographical images of the Montour RR (which fueled the steel making of WWII).

BTW: Tell Coastal that he should be proud of how far you have come.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(2,538 Views)

@Ben wrote:

Please forgive me vivi!

I have been having a great time with your code and should say so.

Well actually the new version is giving me some trouble if I go to topographical and try to scroll east or west. It seems to get stuck and the CPU utilization goes to 100%.

Your first version has not done this and I am using it to dump topographical images of the Montour RR (which fueled the steel making of WWII).

BTW: Tell Coastal that he should be proud of how far you have come.

Ben

I do not see any problem what so ever.
It is posable that i am not doing somthing exacty the way that you are doing it.
Please tell me exacty what yo are doing so that I can replacate it
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(2,525 Views)
I go to topographical and try to scroll east or west. It seems to get stuck and the CPU utilization goes to 100%.

Notice that he has TWO types of caching - the "SMALLER" version stores only the JPG (or GIF) files and decodes them when needed.

The "FASTER" option stores the raw pixmap info in the cache. That uses huge amounts of disk space.

Try using the SMALLER option, and see if you get the same results.

Also try deleting the cache files - if you're close to the limit, a lot of deleting will be happening.

Steve Bird
Culverson Software - Elegant software that is a pleasure to use.
Culverson.com

Blog for (mostly LabVIEW) programmers: Tips And Tricks

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(2,521 Views)

I think the earliest I will be able to re-try this will be Wenesday. I'll try to remeber.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(2,516 Views)

@Ben wrote:

I think the earliest I will be able to re-try this will be Wenesday. I'll try to remeber.

Ben

That is fine, I hope it is something easy to fix
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(2,507 Views)