LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel Get last Column

Solved!
Go to solution
Hello,i can find the Function"Excel Get last Row" which can be used to get the Rows of a 2D Array. My question is how should i get the columns of a 2D Array, Because I can't find Function"Excel Get last Column". Please help me,Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(7,692 Views)

get the entire 2d array seperate that into two 1d array and rotate that two 1d arrays and get the first element so that u can get the last element of original 2d array...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(7,684 Views)

Use Array Functions.Use SIZE of 2D Array and it will give you the Last Column Index

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(7,678 Views)

try this

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(7,671 Views)

I don't see there is a VI available for getting the last column but certainly you can read the 2d data and index the last column.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(7,658 Views)
Solution
Accepted by shawn1

You can easily create your own Excel Get Last Column.vi by modifying the Excel Get Last Row.vi code.

Ben64

Message 6 of 10
(7,637 Views)

Kudos to Ben and to NI, who provided Excel Get Last Row in an "unlocked" form to allow Ben (and anyone else sufficiently adventurous) to create the "missing" Excel Get Last Column.  Maybe NI will include this little gem in a future release of the Report Generation Toolkit.

Bob Schor

Message 7 of 10
(7,623 Views)
Thank you ,but my input parameters is "EXCEL INSTANCE",So your way may not works. but Anyway,Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(7,584 Views)
Hi Ben, Can you give me Excel Get Last Column.vi (Labview2013)?? I can't open this vi(Labview2015). Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(7,578 Views)

get last column vi in labview 13 version...

There are  two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

Message 10 of 10
(7,574 Views)