From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel Data to LabView Data

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, 

I have a file attached below of my code which works perfectly fine (its an extensive project), however, right now when reading data it sends it to an excel spreadsheet and then plots it on a graph in excel as well. What I would like to do is simply do the same except into a LabView spreadsheet and LabView graph; that way I'm not having to use excel. Would like data on graph to look like picture attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,293 Views)
Solution
Accepted by matsuajavier

Hi Matt,

I don't see any "Excel"-related stuff in your VI. Maybe because all of the subVIs are missing!?

Ok, now I found them! That VI is too big, and needs a good cleanup!

You already use several Read/WriteSpreadsheetFile functions: just use one more of them to save your spreadsheet data!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,284 Views)

Apologies. I uploaded a new part of my code. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,278 Views)

Good day, 

Below I have a VI attached which is built to test a flap transmitter (big VI); it works perfectly fine, however, when I run it, it's transmits all the data to Excel spreadsheet and Excel graph. What I would like to do is do the same except to LabView Spreadsheet and LabView graph. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I may go about doing so? I also attached what the VI is currently producing. 

An example would be useful. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,257 Views)

Hi Matt,

please don't create double posts on the same topic. Stick with your own thread! (Even when you create a new account…)

Did you try to replace the RGT functions by a simple WriteSpreadsheetFile function?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,218 Views)