LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue running ClockLab after BigSur

Once I upgraded to BigSur, our circadian analytical software ClockLab will no longer run. Actimeterics provided the following commands to paste into the terminal and said they would resolve the issue:

defaults write “ClockLabAnalysis" NSGraphicsContextAllowOverRestore -bool YES

defaults write “ClockLabAnalysis" NSViewAllowsRootLayerBacking -bool NO

I have not been able to get this to work, and Actimeterics is unwilling to troubleshoot the issue further, can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(919 Views)

What is this "ClockLab" software?

How is it related to LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(915 Views)

Ah, perhaps I posted this to the incorrect board, I meant to select Vitalview (if they are different). For whatever reason, an analytical software we use (ClockLab) needs Vitalview to run on a Mac (but not in Windows, which is what I'm used to and therfore don't know much about this issue). If this isn't the right place for this inquiry I'm sorry about that!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(883 Views)

I understand.  No problem.  It's possible that the company that makes that software used LabVIEW to create it.  Unfortunately no one on the LabVIEW forums is likely to be able to help with with the behind the scenes stuff of this very specific software you have.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(855 Views)

Hello, I was wondering if you ever ended up figuring out how to get it to work? I am having the same issue and also called ActiMetrics and they didn't know how to help me. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(768 Views)