LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Structure

Solved!
Go to solution
@stevem181 test1vimod.vi is perfect for my application. Thanks you. I would like to make one more modification to the code. I would like to have a button in the front panel. I want the indicator to light up (or the event to occur) only once after the button has been pressed. ie Everytime I press the button, the first time the condition (comparison) is satisfied I want the event to occur (indicator to light up) Can this modification be made without changing the structure of the program . Thanks again for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(447 Views)

There are many ways this could be done. Here is one way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 15
(442 Views)

Perfect! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(425 Views)
Hi , I am trying to integrate the new piece of code in the main program. The main program is 'TMS Trigger and Save_modified.vi' In this progam, currently, the trigger is being sent when We press 'F8' or the 'Trigger button'. I would like to replace this trigger with the output of the indicator 'Limit?'. I tried doing this but ended up with an error message. I think this was mainly due to the fact that I'm trying to replace one type of input with another. -Priya
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(379 Views)

How do we take a variable outside the while loop. The indicator Limit? lights up, but Limit?2 does not.

-P

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(365 Views)