From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Structure

Solved!
Go to solution
@stevem181 test1vimod.vi is perfect for my application. Thanks you. I would like to make one more modification to the code. I would like to have a button in the front panel. I want the indicator to light up (or the event to occur) only once after the button has been pressed. ie Everytime I press the button, the first time the condition (comparison) is satisfied I want the event to occur (indicator to light up) Can this modification be made without changing the structure of the program . Thanks again for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(445 Views)

There are many ways this could be done. Here is one way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 15
(440 Views)

Perfect! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(423 Views)
Hi , I am trying to integrate the new piece of code in the main program. The main program is 'TMS Trigger and Save_modified.vi' In this progam, currently, the trigger is being sent when We press 'F8' or the 'Trigger button'. I would like to replace this trigger with the output of the indicator 'Limit?'. I tried doing this but ended up with an error message. I think this was mainly due to the fact that I'm trying to replace one type of input with another. -Priya
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(377 Views)

How do we take a variable outside the while loop. The indicator Limit? lights up, but Limit?2 does not.

-P

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(363 Views)