LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in the call of a DLL function

Hello,

I'm trying to control a Switch Matrix of Agilent (HP5250A) with LabView 6.1. The connections are realized with GPIB. In fact, I have some problems with the DLL called "hpe5250a_32.dll". If I try to start my VI, this error occurs:

"An exception occurred within the external code called by a Call Library Node. This may have corrupted LabVIEW's memory. You should save any work to a new location and restart LabVIEW. VI "hpe5250a Open List - modified.vi" was stopped at Call Library Function Node 0x844 of subVI "hpe5250a Open List - modified.vi" "

Must I install the DLL in a special location as C:\VXIpnp\WinNT\Bin? I have nothing about HP5250 instrument
here... and it is maybe the problem.

Thank you very much for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,516 Views)
Le problème a été résolu par mail directement.

Il était dû au fait que l'utilisateur n'avait pas l'habitude des "instrument handle" dans labview et voulait utiliser certaines fonctions directement sans passer par les étapes de configurations.

Cordialement

David D.
Ingénieur d'Applications
NI France
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,480 Views)
I had the same problem, I downloaded the driver support for HP E5250A from national instruments web site but when I try to load it the program can´t find the hpe5250a_32.dll driver, can you help me please.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,354 Views)