From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1074396080 when trying to save image with info.

Solved!
Go to solution

I am using the overlay oval to mark a colored oval on a gray scale imaq image (I16). That works fine. When I try to save this image with the info i get the above error. I tried to flatten the image that gave the same error. casting the image to RGB resulted with same error. I also tried saving the image as tiff/png prior to the overlay and got the same error. Any ideas what am i doing wrong?

The problem is in the event structure ((1) mouse down).

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,231 Views)

Dear Edith,

the vi you provided includes Several Race Conditions that prevent a proper operation of your vi. Even after cleaning up some of them there is still an error remaining, which differs from the one you are referring too. Please provide a very small example vi that reproduces the error you are talking about.

Fabian Wehnekamp
Senior Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,173 Views)

Here is a small vi (test), which opens a float array (mean_processed), converts it into an image, displays the image and then when I try to save it I get the error message again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,157 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author edith_chorev

Dear Edith,

in the vi you attached you are trying to write the png to a folder and not to a file itself. Your filepath "C:\data\170615\testing" should be named something like "C:\data\170615\testing\test.png". If you give the correct filepath, your error should vanish.

Cheers

Fabian Wehnekamp
Senior Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,142 Views)