LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1074396080 when trying to save image with info.

Solved!
Go to solution

I am using the overlay oval to mark a colored oval on a gray scale imaq image (I16). That works fine. When I try to save this image with the info i get the above error. I tried to flatten the image that gave the same error. casting the image to RGB resulted with same error. I also tried saving the image as tiff/png prior to the overlay and got the same error. Any ideas what am i doing wrong?

The problem is in the event structure ((1) mouse down).

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,255 Views)

Dear Edith,

the vi you provided includes Several Race Conditions that prevent a proper operation of your vi. Even after cleaning up some of them there is still an error remaining, which differs from the one you are referring too. Please provide a very small example vi that reproduces the error you are talking about.

Fabian Wehnekamp
Senior Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,197 Views)

Here is a small vi (test), which opens a float array (mean_processed), converts it into an image, displays the image and then when I try to save it I get the error message again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,181 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author edith_chorev

Dear Edith,

in the vi you attached you are trying to write the png to a folder and not to a file itself. Your filepath "C:\data\170615\testing" should be named something like "C:\data\170615\testing\test.png". If you give the correct filepath, your error should vanish.

Cheers

Fabian Wehnekamp
Senior Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,166 Views)