From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Environmental Monitoring

Hello Sir,

I am Hashim doing my Final Year Engineering(Electronics and Communication) from  CAHCET College,Vellore.I am interested in Designing a Air Quality Monitoring Equipment as my final year project.My base idea is that I have to monitor the Primary Pollutants such as Carbon dioxide,Nitrogen,oxygen,Nitrousdioxide and lead oxide.I have purchased sensors from the market and I am planning to interface them with a Developmental Board.I need to interface it with Labview and need to get the complete Data online to a webserver.Since I am very new to LabView to shed some points on how Labview could be used to interface with a Developmental board to get some Simulated results.I need to have a continuous online data results on my Webserver.

Thank you

my email id is mdhash2020@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,278 Views)

So what happened with the refrigerator?

Your question is too broad to cover completely in a forum like this. You need to first get the appropriate hardware before asking about web servers. You said you have sensors and a development board. What's the purpose of the development board? What kind of signals do you have? Analog like voltages and currents, or do you have to talk to devices over a communication bus, like serial, I2C, or SPI to get the readings? If you're dealing with voltages and currents then you will need some kind of DAQ device. What kind depends on a LOT of factors, such as the actual signals, and your specific needs (e.g., software vs hardware-based timing, triggering, form-factor, cost, interfaces, etc). I would strongly recommend that you contact the local NI sales rep to discuss this.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,259 Views)

Adding to that never post your mail id like this, nobody will mail you what you need and also you are inviting spam.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,255 Views)